- FIRST CONTENTFUL PAINT marks the time at which the first text or image is painted.
2. SPEED INDEX shows how quickly the contents of a page are visibly populated.
3. TIME TO INTERACTIVE is the amount of time it takes for the page to become fully interactive.
4. LARGEST CONTENTFUL PAINT marks the time at which the largest text or image is painted.
5. TOTAL BLOCKING TIME represents the sum of all time periods between FCP and Time to Interactive.
6. CUMULATIVE LAYOUT SHIFT measures the movement of visible elements within the viewport.
You can easily run a speed test to check how your website behaves https://loadfocus.com/monitor-website-performance, also it grades your site against key metrics like performance, mobile readiness, SEO, and security.